17 January 2007

Chilli Chola

Weather for Livermore, CA
39°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 82%


Suuuup polar bear toes?! It's freezing outside. It was snowing in San Francisco this morning. It's probably stopped by now though. Global Warming? I THINK SO!


Word.

Anyways, yesterday I watched Amelie. The movie is amazing. I need to buy it. I need to. BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT! I even got Mario to watch it. He liked it, I think. I hope.


I met with my adviser today. He's a pretty chill dude. I thought he'd be against my decision to leave Granada but he was down with whatever decision I was to make. He helped make me fully aware of how much my parents are against me going to Vineyard. I was shocked and had a huge knot in my throat. I couldn't answer any of his questions or even make eye contact with him. If I was to have gone and met with him on my own I would've been fine. I would've been able to look him straight in the eye and get the information I needed without any god damn knots in my throat or "shit in my eye".

I wish my parents would just accept the fact that my social life and the things that make me the most happy are outside of high school. I'm not living in Stockton or Tracy. I'm not living in The Islands either. I've lived most of the my life in Livermore and when I was younger I was constantly being moved around from city to city visiting family and friends. I'd be out of the house for weeks. When I got older I started making friends with people who grew up in different cities. I got into heavy shit and learned a lot. I eventually got out of that and found myself wearing a parka with an a-line haircut (dyed black). I was beginning to find myself and growing up faster than I could possibly handle. I did it though. Once summer of '06 came around I was still going to almost every Bay Area Hardcore show watching skinny kids get kicked in the head and girls, who wished they fucked a member of Heavy Heavy Low Low, eat shit in the pit. I was slowly but surely leaving the scene and found other things to spend my money on. By this time, I was friends with people from all around The Bay. Life was good baby. Real gewd. I was in San Francisco almost everyday. I loved it.

Things eventually changed and I became closer to some people and drifted away from others. That's what life is all about though; change. Constant change; and there's nothing you can do about it so you might as well embrace it. Which is what I did. I met tons of new people. I grew up a lot in the sense that I became more independent. I started relying only on myself for going where I wanted to go and doing what I needed to do.

When school started everything sort of went down hill. Doooown, dooown. Simply because I was in school five days a week for seven hours each day. Shit just gets in the way of plans sometimes. Ever since I've been stuck in a funk.
Top Three Moments of Liberation During the School Year:
1. Lovefest '06
2. Be The Riottt
3. Islands (which I never saw but the ride to and from and the junk in between was great)


DEERDANA

No comments: