11 February 2007

Damn IT

I went to bed at about midnight tonight. I had decided to make a conscious effort to get to bed earlier and wake up before 11, maybe even 10, that's not going to happen though. I couldn't sleep; I had another one of those attack things. I figured it was because I hadn't eaten jack SHIT since i had originally gotten up (which by the way was only 100 calories). Tsss. So I got up and hung out in the kitchen for awhile eating:
Peanut Butter and Jelly
half a bag of potato chips (not a full size bag, the lunch ones)
a spoonful of pineapple coconut ice cream
instant oatmeal (apple cinnamonEYAEYAYEA YES YESS!)
Apple Cinnamon Tea


That's all I ate. I feel really good now. Hopefully it'll last until tomorrow.

I can't sleep. It's 3:55 AM and I need to get to bed so I can do something more interesting with my life. Fuck.



P.S.I need to move out. Or just find out where my confidence went. It's probably giving hand jobs or dancing the nights away.

No comments: