Our sanity is simply a means to keep oneself "preoccupied" and distracted from what we are actually feeling. LIKE WOMEN AND THEIR VAGINAS! (which I have recently become aware of and disgusted with) I believe this separation between our physical self and our metaphysical/emotional self is what may lead us to our doom. If we don't address it we will inevitably pass this on to our children and they to theirs, which will lead to a society filled with emotionally constipated people who cry alone, every night, and bite holes in their bottom lips. That wont happen though, BECAUSE WE HAVE OTHERS!
We're nothing without each other. We are nothing. Humans are what make cities cities. We are what makes beautiful artwork, artwork in the first place. We are what gives this entire world something more than just physical life; we give it something that to the eye is invisible, but to the very essence of us is almost overwhelming. Us and the others move everyone forward.
Everyone knows that everyone is different and I believe we're different so that we'll collide and crash and fight and love and feel all the incredible things that we feel because they inspire us to live.
But all that feel-good-lovin' shit is only nice to look at in a really broad sense. Up close all that love looks unattainable but there IS hope for woman/mankind.
Rachel and I once spoke about how if there is a "God" that it'd be what connects all life on Earth, meaning that each of us is a main component to what makes up this higher being.
As far as my beliefs in any sort of higher power go... I'm much more comfortable accepting my existential place on Earth rather than wasting my energy on blaming this thing I can't even paint a mental picture of. Living forever would be horrific, mainly because of seeing loved ones pass and becoming bored of what you love. Et cetera.
No comments:
Post a Comment