08 July 2007

Guh'ment Trying To Keep My Fine Ass In Line?
















Here it is. The sleek, chic, handy-dandy, sketch ass new electronic "credit card of the future". It uses a small interface to indicate whatever your economic situation is presently and foretells your economic future!!! Handy for those lacking self-control and who are too lazy, or careless, to do anything about it buuuut that's not me. I'm well aware of what it's like living with little money and I've learned to give a little TLC to the $$$ every now and again so that it'll stick around.

But here's the best part, "the card also has biometric security so only you can access it. This opens up the possibility of it being your driver’s license, student ID, passport, etc. "

I AIN'T COOL WITH THIS KINDA SHIT MAN! NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY! So, just as Attorney Street said, "...if anyone has an emergency supply of can upon can of McNabb endorsed soup TOFUTTI CUTIES, and a secret fallout shelter that’s farther underground than Percee P, get at me."

No comments: