January 1st, 2008Excession isn't a word just so you know. I don't know if I meant "excess" or "excise". Comprehending this is like trying to interpret dreams of whales.
dear you,
"You don't get it and you never will;" whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.
Party hearty, marty. the magic of each moon is moved in jars and glows for you and no one else. We love you!, they cry! the colors that you breathe are so rich with life and thrive off your heart beats without hesitation. your voice comes in the form of excession and your love in the form of milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. I miss you; like the Virgin misses her son.
goodnight
alicia
P.S. You wont understand any of this unless you knew me five months ago.
2 comments:
wish i was that crazy with booze.
ay bz I like yur postssssssss
-b
Post a Comment